Description of job position
- Responsibility for the forest management in the assigned territory (district).
- Marking sick, poor, and dying trees for felling.
- Estimating the seed harvest of trees.
- Counting and reporting the numbers of forest animals to the relevant forest district management.
- Detecting the damage caused by forest animals and reporting to the relevant forest district management.
- Placing and controlling bark beetle traps in the forest.
- Hunting oversized animal populations as well as infected or otherwise dangerous forest animals.
- Accompanying individuals with a shooting permit during hunting.
Position: District Forest Officer - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Cleaner - General labour
281 - 651 EUR
Bailiff/Enforcement Officer - Law & Legislation
612 - 1739 EUR
District Forest Officer - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
539 - 1642 EUR
Auto Repair Shop Manager - Management
541 - 1846 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
985 - 6621 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
69.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits