Description of job position
- Responsibility for the implementation of the branch business plan.
- Setting the business strategy.
- Taking care of key clients and maintaining good relationships with them.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Managing business negotiations.
- Preparation of regular reports and statistics.
Position: Branch Director - Top Management
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
275 - 649 EUR
Pharmaceutical Products Manager
719 - 2,306 EUR
988 - 2,581 EUR
IT Project Manager
986 - 2,596 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,284 - 6,446 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
69.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits