Description of job position
- Providing advice on the choice of suitable clothing, footwear, accessories and cosmetics subject to the colour type of clients, their figure, age, status, occasion etc.
- Determining the so-called colour types and colour shades associated with them that suit the client’s face.
- Managing the wardrobe.
- Accompanying clients while shopping for/buying clothing, footwear, accessories and cosmetics.
- Applying daytime and evening make-up.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position: Image Stylist, Beauty Stylist - Service Industries
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Porter, Information Staff
500 - 689 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
500 - 1,146 EUR
Image Stylist, Beauty Stylist
500 - 1,120 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
500 - 1,154 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
986 - 5,259 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits