Description of job position
- Changing into work clothing, accepting protective gear, headlamps and protective devices before the shift.
- Handing over personal metal signs to dispatchers before descending into the mine.
- Descending underground using the mine elevator.
- Using an electric mine train and walking to the mining field.
- Mining mineral raw materials by means of mechanical equipment and tools.
- Completing a thorough physical examination before leaving the mine (in case of mining precious metals, stones, etc.).
Position: Miner - Mining, Metallurgy
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
300 - 625 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
671 - 1,322 EUR
572 - 1,462 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
767 - 1,236 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,031 - 6,000 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits