Description of job position
- Changing into work clothing, accepting protective gear, headlamps and protective devices before the shift.
- Handing over personal metal signs to dispatchers before descending into the mine.
- Descending underground using the mine elevator.
- Using an electric mine train and walking to the mining field.
- Mining mineral raw materials by means of mechanical equipment and tools.
- Completing a thorough physical examination before leaving the mine (in case of mining precious metals, stones, etc.).
Position: Miner - Mining, Metallurgy
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Cleaner - General labour
281 - 651 EUR
Lector - Education, Science & Research
660 - 1278 EUR
Miner - Mining, Metallurgy
501 - 1496 EUR
Quality Planner - Quality Management
581 - 1534 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
985 - 6621 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
69.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits