Description of job position
- Fabricating models serving as a model for the production of castings.
- Fabricating one-time and permanent founding forms.
- Operating smelting machines and equipment in order to melt the metal to the desired temperature.
- Fabricating components with complex shapes and semi-finished products by casting molten metal into sand, ceramic and metal moulds.
- Removing the rough castings from moulds after cooling.
- Removing the residues of moulding material from the surface of rough castings.
- Grinding, sanding or other processing of rough castings.
Position: Iron founder - Mining, Metallurgy
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Cleaner - General labour
281 - 651 EUR
Bicycle mechanic - Service Industries
455 - 1101 EUR
Iron founder - Mining, Metallurgy
446 - 1116 EUR
Secondary School Teacher - Education, Science & Research
549 - 940 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
985 - 6621 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
69.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits