Description of job position
- Assisting in reducing the health consequences in emergency conditions, contingencies, and rescue operations.
- Communicating with the emergency service despatched.
- Monitoring patient’s vital signs.
- Administering first aid to injured people involved in accidents, natural disasters, etc.
- Cooperating in extricating injured people after accidents, etc.
- Providing medicines, specialised material, and pharmaceuticals.
- Providing emergency health care, e.g. resuscitation, stopping the bleeding, etc.
Position: Ambulance Paramedic - Medicine & Social Care
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
357 - 743 USD
Security & Protection
625 - 1,180 USD
Medicine & Social Care
592 - 1,329 USD
517 - 1,428 USD
Chief Executive Officer
1,226 - 7,133 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits