The average monthly net salary in Latvia is 663 EURCompare your salary with others
Description of the job position
- Assisting in reducing the health consequences in emergency conditions, contingencies, and rescue operations.
- Communicating with the emergency service despatched.
- Monitoring patient’s vital signs.
- Administering first aid to injured people involved in accidents, natural disasters, etc.
- Cooperating in extricating injured people after accidents, etc.
- Providing medicines, specialised material, and pharmaceuticals.
- Providing emergency health care, e.g. resuscitation, stopping the bleeding, etc.
Position: Ambulance Paramedic - Medicine & Social Care
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Security & Protection
Medicine & Social Care
Chief Executive Officer
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
69.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits