Description of job position
- Creating advertising texts, slogans, scripts, radio jingles, and the main ideas of advertising campaigns.
- Attending the brainstorming meetings and discussions.
- Providing linguistic editing of written texts.
- Responsibility for the linguistic and text aspect of advertising texts.
- Presenting and defending one´s own ideas to clients.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: Copywriter - Marketing, Advertising, PR
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
478 - 760 USD
Education, Science & Research
606 - 1,415 USD
Marketing, Advertising, PR
558 - 1,481 USD
Medicine & Social Care
511 - 1,549 USD
Chief Executive Officer
2,374 - 7,124 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits