Description of job position
- Clearing of goods originating from countries outside the European Union.
- Performing export operations related to the issuance of the necessary documents.
- Submitting statistical reports on the receipt of goods from European Union countries by means of the INTRASTAT document.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position: Customs Broker - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
348 - 626 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
533 - 1,370 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
603 - 1,280 EUR
Security & Protection
589 - 1,298 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,738 - 6,585 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits