Description of job position
- Receiving and issuing letters and parcels.
- Receiving and issuing cash for services rendered.
- Helping clients with completing forms for filing postal items, money orders, etc.
- Paying out money orders and payment receipts.
- Selling scratch tickets and betting game tickets.
- Selling periodicals, stamps, packaging and packing materials, stationery, etc.
Position: Counter Clerk - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
300 - 625 EUR
435 - 865 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
438 - 943 EUR
Petrol Station Attendant
338 - 925 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,031 - 6,000 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits