Description of job position
- Assisting at preparation and serving of hot and cold meals.
- Preparation and cooking of cold, local and international cuisine.
- Being responsible for accurate keeping of recipes, quality and amount of used ingredients.
- Keeping account of supplies on store.
- Following the rules of economic treatment of ingredients.
- Observing hygienic and safety rules.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: Assistant Cook - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
300 - 629 EUR
Postal Delivery Worker
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
317 - 801 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
354 - 837 EUR
Agriculture, Food Industry
359 - 833 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,201 - 5,514 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits