Description of job position
- Responsibility for the smooth running of the technical department in the company.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Monitoring trends and launching new technologies into production.
- Drawing up a budget and monitoring its use.
- Cooperating in calling for tenders for the supply of materials, goods and services.
- Conducting business negotiations in order to achieve the lowest possible price of materials, goods and services.
- Selecting suitable suppliers and their evaluation.
Position: Technical Director - Top Management
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Cleaner - General labour
281 - 651 EUR
IT tester - automated tests - Information Technology
784 - 2593 EUR
Technical Director - Top Management
911 - 2423 EUR
.NET Programmer - Information Technology
711 - 2588 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
985 - 6621 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
69.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits