Description of job position
- Developing and implementing the internal IT strategy.
- Checking compliance with the IT strategy.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Analysing the needs of individual departments within the company.
- Carrying out feasibility studies to determine the best possible use of the available technical resources.
- Deciding on buying new and upgrading existing IT systems, hardware and software.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: IT Director - Top Management
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Porter, Information Staff
315 - 691 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
969 - 4,247 EUR
1,129 - 4,051 EUR
1,011 - 3,894 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,383 - 5,456 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits