Description of job position
- Diagnosing acute and chronic illnesses within general medicine with subsequent therapy and recommendations for therapy and diagnostic procedures.
- Close co-operation with other specialist doctors.
- Collecting samples for haematology and biochemical tests, swabs for cultivation.
- Recording the results of exams into a patient's health card, keeping ambulatory care records along with nurses.
- Assigning points and recording individual health procedures for contracted health insurers.
Position: Doctor - Medicine & Social Care
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
300 - 625 EUR
621 - 1,582 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
467 - 1,817 EUR
574 - 1,640 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,031 - 6,000 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits