Description of job position
- Responsibility for the internal and external communications of the company, maintaining good relations with media representatives and general public.
- Drawing up and implementing the communication strategy of the company.
- Preparing promotional articles, press releases, speeches and official responses to the questions posed by media representatives.
- Monitoring the materials published in mass media, completing the media analyses.
- Communicating with the representatives of the media, organising press conferences and similar media events.
- Building and updating a database of contacts for media representatives.
- Preparing proposals for sponsorship activities.
- Coordinating the activities of subordinate employees.
Position: PR Manager - Marketing, Advertising, PR
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Cleaner - General labour
280 - 531 EUR
Mechatronics Technician - Car Industry
609 - 1203 EUR
PR Manager - Marketing, Advertising, PR
617 - 1300 EUR
Senior Sales Representative - Commerce
501 - 1432 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
1110 - 5019 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
69.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits