Description of job position
- Identifying the target group of the advertising campaign.
- Analyzing communication channels, their focus on the target groups, frequency and cost.
- Choosing the best communication channel or their combination
- Optimizing the advertising campaign from the point of view of cost and their focus on the target group.
- Preparing suggestions for clients to approve.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: Media Planner - Marketing, Advertising, PR
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
348 - 626 EUR
702 - 1,313 EUR
Marketing, Advertising, PR
636 - 1,464 EUR
Water Management Engineer
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
674 - 1,417 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,738 - 6,585 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits