Description of job position
- Designing, coordinating, implementing and evaluating marketing campaigns in cooperation with the supervisor.
- Selecting appropriate communication channels for each marketing activity.
- Market monitoring at local, regional, national and international level.
- Taking part in creating a marketing plan and budget.
- Preparing and updating company presentations.
- Communicating with service providers and advertising agencies; negotiating terms and conditions.
- Updating the content of the company`s Intranet and Internet sites.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: Marketing Specialist - Marketing, Advertising, PR
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
500 - 648 EUR
683 - 1,290 EUR
Marketing, Advertising, PR
560 - 1,410 EUR
Electrical & Power Engineering
572 - 1,459 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,071 - 6,370 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits