Description of job position
- Collecting opinions, attitudes and preferences of consumers using targeted questionnaires, telephone surveys, etc.
- Processing acquired data and its interpretation in the form of written analyses.
- Proposing recommendations regarding products and/or services, their distribution and prices.
- Cooperating with research agencies and the management of the company.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: Marketing Analyst - Marketing, Advertising, PR
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
440 - 695 EUR
Qualified Mechanical Engineer
854 - 1,935 EUR
Marketing, Advertising, PR
669 - 1,940 EUR
761 - 1,818 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,912 - 6,737 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits