Description of job position
- Providing comprehensive care for the assigned group of clients.
- Presenting the advertising agency and services it offers.
- Attending personal meetings in order to identify clients’ individual wishes and requirements.
- Performing activities in order to attract new clients.
- Communicating with the implementation team in the advertising agency and with external suppliers.
- Proposing possible solutions based on individual customer wishes and requirements.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: Account Manager - Marketing, Advertising, PR
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
500 - 653 EUR
500 - 1,356 EUR
Marketing, Advertising, PR
571 - 1,503 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
707 - 1,320 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
994 - 5,752 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits