The average monthly net salary in Latvia is 783 EURCompare your salary with others
Description of the job position
- Responsibility for the profitability, level of provided services, cleanliness, efficiency and overall smooth running of the entrusted operations.
- Ordering goods from suppliers, pricing and entry into the system.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Checking attendance of the personnel, sending documents for payroll processing to payroll accountants.
- Receiving daily revenue and distributing any tips to the waiters.
- Checking the physical condition of the stock.
- Personalisation of incurred shortages and damages.
- Solving complaints, problems and non-standard situations.
Position: Storekeeper - Management
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Law & Legislation
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
Chief Executive Officer
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
69.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits