Description of job position
- Managing and organising the operation of printing production.
- Monitoring the stock levels of material in storage.
- Ordering material and technological equipment.
- Completing price calculations according to the clients' individual requirements.
- Keeping records of the orders received.
- Monitoring adherence to deadlines as well as the scope and quality of printing.
- Communicating with the suppliers and customers.
Position: TV/Film Production Assistant - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Cleaner - General labour
281 - 651 EUR
Reporting Specialist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
540 - 1178 EUR
TV/Film Production Assistant - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
488 - 1258 EUR
Prison Officer - Security & Protection
646 - 1085 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
985 - 6621 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
69.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits