Description of job position
- Providing information to visitors and navigating them within the building.
- Handling incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Keeping records of visitors and their personal data to a limited extent.
- Lending keys to lockable rooms to authorised personnel.
- Locking the entrance door at night and during public holidays.
Position: Porter, Information Staff - General labour
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
300 - 629 EUR
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
385 - 634 EUR
Porter, Information Staff
318 - 718 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
300 - 853 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,201 - 5,514 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits