Description of job position
- Introducing new products into production.
- Analysing technological product manufacturability.
- Defining production and work practices, training production operators.
- Monitoring compliance with established procedures, regulations and product quality.
- Managing, checking, maintaining and updating technical documentation.
- Calculating normalised time, product prices and conversions within quotations.
- Solving the complaints of suppliers and customers as well as internal complaints.
- Optimising technological processes to improve product quality and minimise costs.
Position: Technologist - Electrical & Power Engineering
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Cleaner - General labour
280 - 531 EUR
Engine Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
634 - 1338 EUR
Technologist - Electrical & Power Engineering
553 - 1388 EUR
Mining Technician - Mining, Metallurgy
575 - 1423 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
1110 - 5019 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
69.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits