Description of job position
- Taking care of the guarantee and after-guarantee service for the delivered goods.
- Assembling and installing products for the customers.
- Finding out about the causes of failure and defect on the products.
- Assessing the validity of claims.
- Ordering nonfunctional or damaged component parts from manufacturers.
- Issuing assembly sheets for customers.
- Cashing in and disbursing cash for the carried out repairs.
Position: Service Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
275 - 649 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
456 - 1,202 EUR
Electrical & Power Engineering
382 - 1,153 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
565 - 1,113 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,284 - 6,446 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
69.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits