Description of job position
- Developing, simulating, implementing and testing of management programs for PLC devices.
- Setting up PLC devices in case of production change.
- Preparing visualisations of the technological process using specialised software.
- Determining and eliminating malfunctions with an emphasis on minimising downtime.
- Preparing and maintaining technical documentation for programs.
- Partaking in putting PLC devices into service.
Position: PLC Programmer - Electrical & Power Engineering
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Cleaner - General labour
280 - 531 EUR
Car Fleet Manager - Management
530 - 1640 EUR
PLC Programmer - Electrical & Power Engineering
651 - 1377 EUR
Specialist Advisor - Public Administration, Self-governance
690 - 1429 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
1110 - 5019 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
69.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits