Description of job position
- Providing preventive and operational maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Developing and updating maintenance plans.
- Identifying worn parts.
- Ordering spare parts.
- Analysing the causes of downtime and taking measures to eliminate them.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs.
- Communicating with shift masters, process engineers and suppliers of machinery and equipment.
Position: Maintenance Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Cleaner - General labour
281 - 651 EUR
Process Engineer - Production
596 - 1397 EUR
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering
611 - 1381 EUR
State Advisor - Public Administration, Self-governance
661 - 1327 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
985 - 6621 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
69.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits