Description of job position
- Designing and constructing electrical appliances and equipment.
- Dismantling appliances and equipment for the purpose of repair.
- Testing electrical installations using measuring and diagnostic devices.
- Restoring and assembling appliances and equipment into a functional unit.
- Inspecting and testing the technical electrical equipment.
- Managing technical and operational documentation.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: Electrician (industrial) - Electrical & Power Engineering
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
275 - 649 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
526 - 1,265 EUR
Electrical & Power Engineering
504 - 1,323 EUR
Marketing, Advertising, PR
516 - 1,276 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,284 - 6,446 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
69.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits