Description of job position
- Reading technical documentation.
- Proposing the placement of electrical circuits.
- Cutting openings and channels into the walls and floors.
- Stripping electrical wires and cables.
- Powering up electrical disconnects, outlets, distribution panels, switches, connectors, breakers, fuses, transformers, lamps, and other electrical equipment.
- Diagnosing and eliminating outages and electrical problems.
- Following the safety and fire prevention regulations.
Position: Electrician - Electrical & Power Engineering
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Cleaner - General labour
280 - 531 EUR
Junior Sales Representative - Commerce
572 - 1058 EUR
Electrician - Electrical & Power Engineering
520 - 1091 EUR
Varnisher - Car Industry
519 - 1108 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
1110 - 5019 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
69.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits