Description of job position
- Leading professional lectures and practical exercises.
- Recording attendance records into personal notes.
- Testing student knowledge in the form of verbal answers and written tests including assessment using grades.
- Issuing and recording student credits following a successful test or class completion.
- Preparing the aids that are necessary for lectures and practical exercises.
- Providing consultations to students during specifically defined hours.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: University Teacher - Education, Science & Research
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
500 - 648 EUR
569 - 1,592 EUR
Education, Science & Research
710 - 1,345 EUR
Public Administration, Self-governance
652 - 1,421 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,071 - 6,370 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits