Description of job position
- Managing the operation of a school canteen.
- Responsibility for observing hygiene and food culture in a school canteen.
- Managing and supervising the work of subordinate staff.
- Ensuring compliance with the nutrient values in the meals served.
- Compiling a weekly menu.
- Ensuring the economical management of the assigned funds.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position: School Canteen Manager - Education, Science & Research
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
500 - 625 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
500 - 844 EUR
School Canteen Manager
Education, Science & Research
500 - 831 EUR
Health Care Assistant
Medicine & Social Care
500 - 947 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,031 - 6,000 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits