Description of job position
- Responsibility for proper emotional development and the safety of the entrusted children of a preschool and school age.
- Developing creative activities, games, competitions, etc.
- Assisting children when dressing and combing as well as with hygiene before sleeping and when using the bathroom.
- Helping children get ready for afternoon naps.
- Accompanying children and ensuring their safety during trips outside the site of the preschool.
- Rehearsing programmes, including songs, recitations, and short play action scenes connected to upcoming holidays (Mother’s Day, etc.).
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: Preschool Teacher - Education, Science & Research
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
588 - 763 USD
Medicine & Social Care
588 - 1,208 USD
Education, Science & Research
597 - 1,001 USD
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
588 - 1,006 USD
Chief Executive Officer
1,260 - 7,496 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits