Description of job position
- Transferring theoretical and practical knowledge to the participants of courses/trainings.
- Providing teaching aid, materials and stationery to the participants of courses/trainings.
- Practicing acquired knowledge through practical demonstrations, simulated short scenes etc.
- Answering the questions and explaining any uncertainty regarding the subject delivered.
- Assigning homework (in case of overnight and long-term courses/trainings).
- Evaluating the knowledge and achieved progress of the individual participants of courses/trainings.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position: Lector - Education, Science & Research
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
500 - 653 EUR
691 - 1,323 EUR
Education, Science & Research
672 - 1,256 EUR
Marketing, Advertising, PR
500 - 1,443 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
994 - 5,752 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits