Description of job position
- Developing the knowledge, skills and habits of children during the time outside of class.
- Creating educational, leisure and recreational activities of children during the time outside of class.
- Monitoring the behaviour of pupils in after-school care.
- Taking pupils for walks.
- Preparing pupils for competitions etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: Educator/Instructor/Carer - Education, Science & Research
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
378 - 702 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
667 - 1,242 EUR
Education, Science & Research
552 - 1,070 EUR
Electrical & Power Engineering
536 - 1,133 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,433 - 5,992 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits