Description of job position
- Deputising for the headmaster in his/her absence.
- Ensuring educational and organisational tasks on the authority of the headmaster.
- Managing and fulfilling the economic tasks at school.
- Fulfilling the organisational and administrative tasks related to the administrative staff of the school.
- Inspecting the activities of technical-economic and operational staff of the school.
- Monitoring the fulfilment of educational goals.
- Participating in the assessment of the work of teachers and other school staff.
- Compiling the required statistics and ensuring the substituting of school staff.
- Completing the documents for the school budget, its utilisation and efficiency of school management.
- Inspecting the work of the school youth centre and responsibility for professional growth educationists.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position: Deputy Headmaster - Education, Science & Research
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
378 - 702 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
608 - 1,757 EUR
Education, Science & Research
743 - 1,522 EUR
Marketing, Advertising, PR
631 - 1,759 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,433 - 5,992 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits