Description of job position
- Examining humans, animals, plants, microorganisms and other living organisms and their relationship to the environment in which they occur.
- Performing research and investigative activities in the form of experiments in scientific laboratories as well as in the field.
- Investigating the causes of disease.
- Participating in the development of new drugs.
- Completing scientific reports, and publishing and presenting them to professionals as well as the lay public.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position: Biologist - Education, Science & Research
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
500 - 648 EUR
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
528 - 1,120 EUR
Education, Science & Research
500 - 1,462 EUR
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
560 - 1,150 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,071 - 6,370 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits