Description of job position
- Facilitating the adaptation of children from socially disadvantaged environment to a new learning environment and helping to overcome initial language, cultural, and social barriers.
- Working alongside class teachers and other educational staff.
- Helping in the preparation of teaching aids.
- Managing and/or assisting in leisure activities (singing, music, dance, art, drama, etc.) by using individual, group, or collective forms of education.
- Supervising during breaks.
- Accompanying students outside the classroom.
- Organising open lessons for parents.
- Organising social events in collaboration with parents.
- Organising meetings with parents.
- Visiting families and communities in municipalities with a high concentration of population from socially disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Getting to know the family background and social circumstances as well as the interests of parents and health of children.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: Assistant Teacher - Education, Science & Research
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
440 - 699 EUR
440 - 853 EUR
Education, Science & Research
440 - 906 EUR
440 - 924 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,184 - 6,555 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits