Description of job position
- Organising the museum processing of archaeological findings.
- Keeping records of the archaeological finding’s fund.
- Documenting the situation of findings by means of the basic geodetic survey, drawing, photograph and description.
- First-level documenting and evaluating the finding’s fund.
- Organising the work of the basic field research.
- Presenting the results of basic research through lectures and occasional exhibitions.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position: Archaeologist - Education, Science & Research
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
500 - 648 EUR
500 - 910 EUR
Education, Science & Research
500 - 881 EUR
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
500 - 1,032 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,071 - 6,370 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits