Description of job position
- Responsibility for the processing and managing the accounting agenda of the company.
- Checking customer payment of claims and liabilities of the company.
- Cash management in domestic and/or foreign currency.
- Drafting and recording internal regulations.
- Submission of proposals for cost optimization of the company.
- Preparing and submitting monthly, quarterly and annual statements and reports.
- Preparing economic documents, reports and analyses for the company's management team.
- Tax return preparation.
- Assisting the tax office employees with tax inspections.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position: Economist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
275 - 649 EUR
User Experience Expert
593 - 1,428 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
653 - 1,197 EUR
555 - 1,429 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,284 - 6,446 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
69.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits