Description of job position
- Receiving motor vehicles at the service station or at the used car lot.
- Preparing preliminary calculations of repairs.
- Planning and ordering repairs of motor vehicles.
- Communicating with clients throughout the course of the repairs.
- Assigning and controlling the work of subordinate staff.
- Ordering, receiving, and issuing parts from the warehouse.
- Administrative processing of orders and issuing invoices for the repairs made.
- Handing over the repaired vehicle to the client.
- Assessing complaints and claims.
Position: Diagnostic Technician - Car Industry
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
275 - 649 EUR
568 - 1,231 EUR
543 - 1,266 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
526 - 1,265 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,284 - 6,446 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
69.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on the position by region, education, work experience, company size, age group
- Total renumeration and its components (variable part, commissions, rewards)
- Distribution of respondents into salary ranges
- Salary range expressed by the 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Analysis of financial benefits